Users in Team-One can be full users or Guests, who are users external to the Organization.
Adding Guests in Team-One is very simple! (This capability is exclusive to Workspace Admins.) You can invite them from the “Members” tab by typing in their email addresses or add them from the “Manage Members” tab of your Workspace Settings. To comply with Workspace permissions, Team-One will ask you if these members should be added as Guests.
Guests are Users with limited access who are invited to specific Workspaces. They can:
- Create content, such as Notes, Tasks, Files
- Participate in group Chats within the Workspaces to which they are invited
- Create One-to-One Workspaces with any Member of a Team Workspace they are both part of to chat and collaborate directly
Guests are limited in that they:
- Do not have the ability to create Workspaces in an Organization and do not have access to other Workspaces
- Do not have access to the Organization’s User Directory
- Cannot view the profile information of Users who are not sharing a Workspace with them