Web 3.2 - 3/13/17
- In Chat box, auto-complete function available for emojis by using colon (:) mark
- Emojis now render larger under different heading sizes using Markdown
- In Chat message, emoji respects heading font size
- In Emoji menu, hovering over an emoji now shows at the top of the drop up selection box
- Added tone selection menu for emojis
- Emojis now displaying in Web notifications for Chat messages
- GIPHY integration added in Chat box
- Added Member ‘Is Typing’ display to Chat messages
- Editing Chat messages is now done inline within the activity feed
- In activity feed, updated look and feel of the Chat message menu
- Added Copy function to the Chat message menu
- @mentions in Chat Desktop notifications now converted to @names
- Added height restriction of 200px to all inline images
- In activity log, date label now hidden after 8 seconds
- Paste function now supported for uploading (dependent on Browser)
- Changed font size to 13px in activity feed.
- Deleted Notes and Tasks objects no longer show up in Activity Feed
- You’ve been mentioned count, either @mention or through a direct chat, (i.e. Badge) added to Browser tab title
- Added ‘Activate’ button to the bottom of the sidebar for trial and expired organizations
- Comments box in Notes, Tasks and Files updated to a plain text
- For Buttons, added visual indication when they are in focus.
- Added ability for Organization Administrators to create organization wide workspaces
- Fixed issue where clicking ‘continue’ on org invitation during startup didn’t work and would leave the user with a white screen.
- In activity feed, fixed issue with space between paragraphs not being rendered in markdown formatted html.
- Fixed issue where dash ( – ) was breaking @mention conversion to @name.
- Fixed issue where only the first url in a chat message would open in a new page
- Fixed branding colors reset to default when switching orgs if no branding colors set.
- Fixed issue where sending multiple chat messages while offline would remove the retry message from previously failed messages.