Web 4.1 - 9/10/18
- Completely overhauled Team-One navigation – simplifying your user experience. Introducing the Feed where all of your workspaces are now organized by the latest activity at the top. Events are updated dynamically.
- Improved the People directory, streamlining the list of contacts to include only the people you proactively search for and add to your list. In addition, enjoy the ability to set contacts as Favorites and create Groups.
- Added new statuses to the Presence menu, allowing you to be more specific about your availability.
- Added shortcut menu to Workspaces for quick actions.
- Giving you more control over Workspace notification settings for Chat activity. Added the following notification options that you can adjust on a per Workspace basis:
- All: Receive notifications for all chats
- Default: Receive notifications for @mentions and @all
- No: Receive notifications for @mentions only
- Added call history into Team-One, allowing you to see a complete history for all calls placed, received, or missed as well as access voicemails received.
- Fixed issue when copying a task applied the incorrect due date.
- Fixed issue where Print option on the File editor menu was visible when it should be hidden in the dropdown menu.
- Fixed issue when changing Workspace join setting did not render the correct member list.
- Fixed issue with the Team-One EULA not loading on Firefox browser.
- Other bug fixes and performance updates.